Smart Geo at Geofluid 2018admin
Smart Geo, together with the partner companies of the HCC Acquageo Group, Elettrica Milly and MBT, was present with a 48 sq m stand at Geofluid, the 22nd international exhibition of technologies and equipment for the research, extraction and transport of solid fluids, held in Piacenza from 3 to 6 October.
The event saw a great response both in terms of turnout and appreciation of the instruments displayed or otherwise available in the catalog.
Great emphasis has been given to prestigious brands such as:
– Grundfos, with the installation of an SQE pump with relative flow regulator
– Heron, released with the new video camera and with the data transmission system for its data loggers
– Aquaread with its AP700 multiparameter probes, with low cost but great performance, to the AP2000, equipped with all standard sensors and expandable with two other additional sensors
– ProActive®, with its complete range of 12V 2 “and 1.5” pumps in plastic and 2 “in steel
– Franklin, with its high quality pumps
It was also an opportunity for the formalization of the distribution of SMART Monitoring products, electronic systems for automatic remote monitoring of buildings, landslides, infrastructures (bridges, towers, pylons, caves, tunnels etc.), rockfall barriers and more in general for any critical situation that requires continuous monitoring, having a real-time display of the data and with a continuous alert system when thresholds are exceeded.