Peristaltic pumps are ideal for pristine, low-flow sampling.
Their operation is simple: a motor rotates rollers that compress a silicone tube, in turn connected to a polyethylene tube, which is lowered into the piezometer or into any source you want to sample.
In this way a vacuum is created inside the tube and the water rises to the surface, within the physical limit of 9 meters of head.
– powered at 12V (with or without internal battery) or at 220V
– lightweight but equipped with a rigid and extremely resistant transport case
– allow flow adjustment for low-flow sampling (1.5 l / min to 40 mL / min)
– the liquid passes only inside the tube and does not come into contact with mechanical parts
– maximum theoretical head about 9 m
The ProActive® peristaltic pump range consists of 3 models:
- Alexis®: equipped with 22 Amp internal battery (duration up to 7 hours) and connection for power supply. Weight 10 Kg. Equipped with display and digital speed variator. Safety fuse against polarity inversion.
- Athena®: without internal battery and equipped with terminals for connection to a 12V power supply. Weight 4 Kg. Equipped with display and digital speed variator. Safety fuse against polarity inversion.
- Electra®: without internal battery and equipped with terminals for connection to a 12V power supply. Weight 4 Kg. Equipped with a knob for speed adjustment. Safety fuse against polarity inversion.
The same models are also available as an option with the double pumping head to manage two lines simultaneously.
When used in murky water, they can be used withProActive® GoPro® filters.
Proactive Environmental Products International®