Pump 12V mod. ProActive® Tsunami 2020 in PVC with prevalence 30 m diameter 2″.
It starts simply by connecting it to a 12V battery.
It is ideal for sampling water inside wells and piezometers, even with low-flow method (Low-Flow) thanks to the special controller (Low Flow with Power Booster 2 Controller), with which you can limit the flow up to 40 ml/min. It can also be reduced further by up to 10 ml/min by using the control valve for low-flow sampling.
- can operate in heavy conditions and of high cloudiness
- works without cooling (not suitable for continuous operation 24 hours a day)
- The engine has a life expectancy of about 400 hours
- has a smooth and une irregularity design to avoid possible jams inside the well
It has 33 m of electrical cable and connection for flow controller (required).
- Range from 15 to 2 l/min
- Peak consumption 270W/18 Amp
- Accepts pipes in diameter 10-12 mm
Proactive Environmental Products International®