ProActive® inertial valves are an immediate, effective and extremely economical system for purging and sampling wells, in situations where getting there with 12V pumps or bailers becomes impossible or complicated.
Their operation is simple: they have a ball inside. They are connected to a polyethylene pipe, which is then lowered inside the piezometer. By moving the tube up and down, the water rises thanks to the inertial movement of the ball.
Thanks to the inert materials with which they are built (acetal thermoplastic) they are adaptable to most applications, including VOC sampling.
They are also an excellent alternative to the classic 12V pumps for sampling water rich in sand and silt, a context in which the engine of these models can fail.
They are available in different sizes, depending on the required flow and the diameter of the piezometer:
– 13 mm with male screwing, for 1/2 “piezometers, sock in 13×10 mm tubes, can reach heads of over 30 m
– 16 mm with male screwing, for 3/4 “piezometers, sock in 16×13 mm tubes, can reach heads of over 45 m
– 22 mm with female screwing, for 1 ”piezometers, sock in 16×13 mm tubes
– 25 mm with female screwing, for 1.5 “piezometers, sock in 16×13 mm tubes, can reach heads of over 45 m
– 32 mm with female screwing, for 1.5 “, 2” or 4 “piezometers, sheathed in 25×22 mm tubes, can reach heads of over 75 m
Proactive Environmental Products International®