The water-oil interface meter allows the determination of the thickness of the supernatant inside a piezometer.
It emits a different sound when it first comes into contact with the floating product and then when it comes into contact with water. Reading the depths on the millimeter cable, in the moments in which sounds are heard, it is possible, by subtraction, to determine the thickness of the supernatant.
They are equipped with a high-strength cable in Kynar-coated steel and are suitable for use in hazardous environments thanks to the CSA certification.
- CSA and ANSI / UL certified, class 9098-1 or 9098-81 (USA) for hazardous environments and class 1 groups A, B, C and D.
- detects both DNAPL and LNAPL
- it allows to measure thicknesses up to 1 mm
- automatic shutdown after 10 minutes
- sensor diameter 19 mm (IP68), replaceable in the field
- cable lengths from 15 to 150 m
- Cable certifications: ASME B89.1.7-2009 & MIL-STD-45662A Certified, FED GGG-T-106F & EEC Class II Compliant
- padded carrying bag to protect the meter
- equipped with belt guide and fixing system to the hatch