Pump 12V steel mod. ProActive® Mini Monsoon XL 80 2020 with prevalence 24 m diameter 2″.
It starts simply by connecting it to a 12V battery.
- it can operate in heavy and high turbid conditions, thanks to the completely steel body and the filter
- designed to work in the presence of suspension and debris
- works without the need for cooling
- The engine has a life expectancy of about 400 hours
- has a smooth and une irregularity design to avoid possible jams inside the well
- it can be used in fixed installations (pumping tests, purging, remediation, water monitoring, etc.)
- Ideal also for the recovery of water contaminated with hydrocarbons
- easy to clean and decontaminate
- Can be used in conjunction with the Pro Controller #1 for adjusting the flow. Do not throttle the pipe and do not use in combination with valves!
- NB: USE AT LEAST 12 METERS OF PREVALENCE. THE USE WITH LOWER PREVALGES CAN DAMAGE THE ENGINE
- The pump consists of three main parts:
– the replaceable engine module
– the 3-pin connection module for the engine module
– stainless steel exterior housing and stainless steel input filter
When the engine has finished its life cycle, it can be replaced immediately in the field in less than 30 seconds. After this simple operation, the pump is like new and can start working again.
It is equipped with 27 m of electric cable and battery plugs (NB: do not cut the cable as it is designed to avoid damage to the engine!)
Range from 7.5 (to 12 m prevalence, not usable below) to 3.5 l/min
Peak consumption 240W/16 Amp
Accepts pipes in diameter 10 mm
allows low-flow sampling