Pump 12V mod. ProActive ® Mini Typhoon ® in PVC with head 12 m diameter 2″.
It starts simply by connecting it to a 12V battery.
It is ideal for sampling water inside wells and piezometers, even with low-flow method (Low-Flow) thanks to the special regulator (Low Flow Sampling Controller – optional), with which you can limit the flow up to 40 ml/min. It can also be reduced further by up to 10 ml/min by using the control valve for low-flow sampling.
– can operate in harsh conditions and high turbidity
– works without the need for cooling (not suitable for continuous operation 24 hours a day)
– the engine has a life expectancy of about 400 hours
– has a smooth design and without irregularities in order to avoid possible jams inside the well
Featuring 15 m of electric cable, battery clamps and connection for flow controller (optional).
– Flow rate from 10 to 1 l/min
– Peak consumption 105W/7 Amp
– Accepts tubes diameter 10-12 mm
Smart Geo srl is the sole distributor in Italy of ProActive ® products
Disclaimer: ProActive® products should only be used in water.
They must not be modified in any way and must only be used with original ProActive® accessories (flow regulators etc.). They must not be used with or in the vicinity of fuels, flammable liquids, vapours and, but not limited to, ethylene oxide, methyl chloride, pentane, gasoline, diesel fuel, benzene, acetone, ethyl alcohol, isopropyl alcohol, etc.
Any unauthorized use or modification may damage the product or cause damage to persons or property and is at the risk and responsibility of the purchaser and the end user, and voids any type of warranty.
Proactive Environmental Products International®