Pump 12V mod. ProActive® Abyss 2020 in PVC with prevalence 67 m diameter 4″.
It starts simply by connecting it to a 12V battery.
It is ideal for sampling water inside wells and piezometers, even with low-flow method (Low-Flow) thanks to the special regulator (Low Flow Sampling Controller ), with which you can limit the flow up to 40 ml/min. It can also be reduced further by up to 10 ml/min by using the control valve for low-flow sampling.
It is also an excellent solution, thanks to its low consumption, for remediation and treatment systems. In fact, it is able to work continuously 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- can operate in heavy conditions and of high cloudiness
- works without the need for cooling and can work continuously 24 hours a day
- The engine has a life expectancy of about 3000 hours
- has a smooth and une irregularity design to avoid possible jams inside the well
- thanks to the low consumption can be used with solar panel power
Featuring 70m electric cable, battery clamps and flow controller connection (optional).
Range from 4 to 2 l/min (you can double the range using the Abyss Booster)
Peak consumption 60W/4 Amp (193.5W/12.9 Amp with Abyss Booster)
Accepts pipes in diameter 10-12 mm
Also available in Slimline version with a diameter of 3.73″
Proactive Environmental Products International®