Pump 12V mod. ProActive® Poseidon 60 2020 PVC with prevalence 18 m diameter 2″, replaceable engine
It starts simply by connecting it to a 12V battery.
- can operate in heavy conditions and of high cloudiness
- works without the need for cooling, even continuously 24 hours a day
- does not require maintenance
- low consumption
- low-cost solution
- ideal for dedicated installations (pumping tests, purging, remediation, water monitoring, etc.)
- The engine has a life expectancy of about 400 hours
- has a smooth and une irregularity design to avoid possible jams inside the well
- Equipped with 27 m of electric cable and battery clamps
- Can be used in conjunction with the Pro Controller #1 for adjusting the flow. Do not throttle the pipe and do not use in combination with valves!
Range from 8.5 to 1 l/min
Peak consumption 150W/10 Amp
Accepts pipes in diameter 10 mm
Built of PVC, prolipropylene and stainless steel
When the engine has finished its life cycle, it can be replaced immediately in the field in less than 30 seconds. After this simple operation, the pump is like new and can start working again.
Proactive Environmental Products International®