Pump 12V mod. ProActive ® Poseidon 60 ® in PVC with head 18 m diameter 2″, replaceable motor
It starts simply by connecting it to a 12V battery.
- can operate in heavy conditions and of high cloudiness
- works without the need for cooling, even continuously 24 hours a day
- does not require maintenance
- low consumption
- low-cost solution
- ideal for dedicated installations (pumping tests, purging, remediation, water monitoring, etc.)
- The engine has a life expectancy of about 400 hours
- has a smooth and une irregularity design to avoid possible jams inside the well
- Equipped with 27 m of electric cable and battery clamps
- Do not throttle the pipe and do not use in combination with valves!
Range from 8.5 to 1 l/min
Peak consumption 150W/10 Amp
Accepts pipes in diameter 10 mm
Built of PVC, prolipropylene and stainless steel
When the engine has finished its life cycle, it can be replaced immediately in the field in less than 30 seconds.
After this simple operation, the pump is like new and can start working again.
Smart Geo srl is the sole distributor in Italy of ProActive ® products
Disclaimer: ProActive ® products should only be used in water.
They must not be modified in any way and must only be used with original ProActive ® accessories (flow regulators etc.). They must not be used with or in the vicinity of fuels, flammable liquids, vapours and, but not limited to, ethylene oxide, methyl chloride, pentane, gasoline, diesel fuel, benzene, acetone, ethyl alcohol, isopropyl alcohol, etc.
Any unauthorized use or modification may damage the product or cause damage to persons or property and is at the risk and responsibility of the purchaser and the end user, and voids any type of warranty.
Proactive Environmental Products International®