The C-7000UV spectrophotometer has a solid, modern and stylish looking design. It adopts the latest microcomputer technology and electronic control system. The optimized optical system and structure can ensure extensive functionality and precision, stability and durability.
- 7 inch color LCD screen and long-lasting silicone buttons, more comfortable and sensitive.
- It supports USB storage and different data formats such as Excel, txt and images (via PC software). Users can export test data to flash memory, open it, and edit it on computers directly without any ancillary software.
- Standard USB(A), USB(B) and RS232 port.
- High efficiency holographic lattice of 1200 lines/mm and low stray light.
- The equipment has long-lasting setting halogen and deuterium lamps, can switch lamps according to test needs and automatically record its working time. Socket lamps make replacement much easier.
- An excellent silicon photodiode can ensure that the equipment is highly sensitive and stable.
- The large sample chamber and various accessories can meet all kinds of needs.
- It can be connected directly to the printer and generate graphs and test data.
- The powerful PC software can scan the full wavelength.
Display 7-inch color LCD screen.
Wavelength Range 190 – 1100nm
Slit Width 2nm
Wavelength Accuracy ±0.3nm
Wavelength Repeatability ≤0.2nm
Photometric Accuracy 0.3%T (0-100%T) , ±0.002A(0-0.5A) , ±0.004A(0.5-1A)
Photometric Accuracy ≤0.15%T (0-100%T), 0.001A(0-0.5A), 0.002A(0.5-1A)
Stray Light ≤0.05%T@220nm.360nm
Baseline Flatness ±0.002A
Working Mode T, A, C, E
Wavelength Setting Automatic
Photometric Range 0-200%T, -0.3 – 3A, 0-9999C(9999F)
Detector Solid Silicon Photodiode
Software Optional with scanning function
Keypad Silicone buttons
Data Ports USB
Light Source Tungsten Halogen Lamp/Deuterium Lamp
Power requirements AC110-220V 50-60Hz
Humidity Range Less than 85%
Shipping Dimensions & Weight 730*610*390mm, 22kg